Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Junius E. Edgar West
Member From: 1910 - 1910
- Birth Date: July 12, 1866 Birth Place:Waverly, Sussex County
- Death Date: January 1, 1947
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Olive Beale
- Children: Margaret Beale West
- Military Service:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Virginia Senate: 1912-1921
Lieutenant Governor: 1922-1930
|1910||Nansemond||Democrat||Chesapeake and its Tributaries
Roads and Internal Navigation
Schools and Colleges
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.