Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1906 - 1910
- Birth Date: April 17, 1873 Birth Place:Cumberland county, VA
- Death Date: ca. 1918
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Baptist
- Education: University of Virginia, Richmond College (1894)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer, Editor, Author
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lawyers club of Northport, NY, Phi Delta Theta Fraternity, Odd Fellow, Mason
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Commonwealth's attorney for Cumberland county: 1902-03
|1906||Buckingham and Cumberland||Democrat||House Expenses
Labor and the Poor
Privileges and Elections
|1910||Buckingham and Cumberland||Democrat||Currency and Commerce
Retrenchment and Economy
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.