Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
S. S. P. Patteson
Member From: 1899 - 1928
- Birth Date: December 15, 1856 Birth Place:Amherst County, VA
- Death Date: 01/26/1931
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Randolph-Macon College
- Military Service: First Virginia Cavalry (Captain)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Episcopal Church Westmoreland Club Country Club of Virginia American Bar Association Virginia Bar Association Richmond Bar Association Virginia Historical Society (executive board) Richmond Light Infantry Blues Virginia State Library Board Phi Beta Kappa (honorary, The College of William and Mary)
|1899-1900||Richmond City||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Schools and Colleges
|1928||City of Richmond||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Special Private and Local Legislation
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.