Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Cyrus Harding Walker
Member From: 1897 - 1898
- Birth Date: January 27, 1859 Birth Place:Snowden Park, Northumberland County
- Death Date: February 23, 1934
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Mary Rosa Starke
- Education: University of Virginia
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: *This convention, meeting in Richmond from June12 - 26, 1901, drafted and proclaimed in force the Constitution of 1902, which created the State Corporation Commission and made payment of a poll tax a prerequisite for voting.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Virginia Senate: 1900-1919
Virginia Constitutional Convention: 1901
Senate President Pro Tempore, 1915-1919
|1897-1898||Northumberland and Westmoreland||Democrat||Courts of Justice
Federal Relations and Resolutions
Officers and Offices at the Capitol
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.