Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Nathaniel West Dandridge
Member From: 1756 - 1764
- Birth Date: September 7, 1729 Birth Place:Elsing Green, King William County, Virginia
- Death Date: January 16, 1786
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Dorothea (m. 1747, d.1773); Jane Pollard
- Children: Col. William Dandridge; Captain Alexander Spotswood Dandridge; John Dandridge; Dorothea "Dolly" Winston; Nathaniel West Dandridge, Jr.; Elizabeth S. Payne; Anna Katharina Moore; Mary Claiborne Payne; Robert Ambler Dandridge; Martha Payne and Agnes Dandridge
- Military Service: Volunteer Cavalry Association 1756 and Captain in The Virginia Regiment
- Occupation/Profession: Military officer
- Additional Info: Henry Robinson died before Sept. 1756; and was succeeded by Nathaniel West Dandridge.
1761-1765 Assembly- James Littlepage succeeded Nathaniel West Dandridge in the October 1764 session.
|1756-1758||Hanover||Propositions and Grievances|
|1758-1761||Hanover||Propositions and Grievances|
|1761-1765||Hanover||Propositions and Grievances|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.