Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Richard Parrot/Perrott Sr.
Member From: 1677 - 1684
- Birth Date: Birth Place:
- Death Date: November 11, 1686
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Children: Richard, Henry (first American to enter Gray's Inn: 1674)
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: Seals of the Perrott family at Middlesex Courthouse bear three pears for arms.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Sheriff, Lancaster County: 1657
Sheriff Middlesex County: 1670
Presiding Magistrate, Middlesex County
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.