Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1748 - 1749
- Birth Date: October 20, 1717 Birth Place:Turkey Island, Henrico County, Virginia
- Death Date: July 8, 1767
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Lucy Bolling
- Children: William Mary Anne "Governor" Beverley
- Education: College of William and Mary
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: Peter Randolph was the son of William "Councillor" Randolph II & Elizabeth Beverley Randolph, he was the brother of William Randolph III.
Peter Randolph married Lucy Bolling on July 20, 1738. She was the daughter of Robert Bolling II and Anne Cocke.
Richard Randolph died (1748) and was succeeded by Peter Randolph, who resigned as clerk.
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Justice of the Peace - Henrico County (dates unknown) Clerk of the House - May 22, 1740 - April, 1749 Council - 1749 - 1767
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.