Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1744 - 1749
- Birth Date: November 12, 1713 Birth Place:Turkey Island, Henrico County, Virginia
- Death Date: 1750
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elizabeth Lightfoot
- Children: No known children
- Military Service:
- Additional Info: Beverly Randolph was the son of "Councillor" William Randolph & Elizabeth Beverly Randolph.
Beverly Randolph's wife was Elizabeth Lightfoot, daughter of Francis & Elizabeth Lightfoot. They married on December 22, 1737. No known children.
Edward Baradall died before the opening of the session which convened September 4, 1744. He was succeeded by Beverley Randolph. 1744-1747, 1748-1749
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Justice - Henrico County, VA in 1740
|1742-1747||College of William and Mary||Privileges and Elections
Propositions and Grievances
|1748-1749||College of William and Mary|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.