Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1654 - 1662
- Birth Date: Birth Place:poss. Herefordshire, England
- Death Date: ca. 1690's*
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Military Service: Lieutenant Colonel, New Kent militia
- Occupation/Profession: Planter
- Additional Info: Robert Abrahall settled in New Kent County in about 1650 and was patented 1010 acres on Nov. 23, 1653, "..on the north side of the Mattapony River." Abrahall used a seal having the arms of Abrahall of Herefordshire, England.
*A record of a wax seal on a deed dated 1690 from Colonel Robert Abrahall of New Kent, Virginia to William Bassett.
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.