Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1644 - 1649
- Birth Date: Birth Place:England
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Children: daughter (name unknown, married Thomas Rolfe), son Francis
- Military Service: Captain
- Additional Info: Francis Poythres came to Virginia around 1633 and patented lands on the James River, in the part of Charles City county now known as Prince George.
Grandson, John Poythres, represented Prince George county in 1723 and 1726.
1644, 1645, 1647-48 [Charles City], 1649 [Northumberland]
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.