Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1808 - 1809
- Birth Date: November 8, 1772 Birth Place:Bladensburg, Mayland
- Death Date: February 18, 1834
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian, German, Swiss
- Spouse: Mildred Gilmer;
Elizabeth Washington Gamble
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer/politician
Additional Info Links:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: 6th Clerk of the House of Delegates
|1808-1809||Richmond City||Democratic-Republican||Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.