Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Peter V. Daniel
Member From: 1808 - 1810
- Birth Date: April 24, 1784 Birth Place:Crow's Nest, Stafford County
- Death Date: May 31, 1860
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Lucy Nelson Randolph;
- Children: Two daughters and one son, Peter Vivian Daniel, who became president of the Richmond, Fredericksburg, and Potomac Railroad Company with Lucy Randolph;
One daughter and one son with Elizabeth Harris
- Education: briefly attended the College of New Jersey (later Princeton University); studied law in Richmond with Edmund Randolph
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Lawyer/Judge
Additional Info Links:
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices:
Council of State 1812 - 1835
U.S. Supreme Court 1842 -
Courts of Justice
Privileges and Elections
|1809-1810||Stafford||Democratic-Republican||Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.