Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Phillip A. "Phil" Scott
Member From: 2022 - Present
- Birth Date: 1982 Birth Place:Voorhees, NJ
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Spouse: Elisabeth Ann Dodds Scott
- Children: Alaina, Julia, Lydia, Brianna, and Priscilla
- Religion: Christian
- Education: Liberty University (B.S., Religion, 2010; M.A., Management and Leadership, 2013; J.M., American Legal Studies, 2019)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Team manager
- Memberships/Affiliations: Lake Wilderness Property Owners' Association (director)
Spotsylvania County Citizens Budget Review Committee
- Awards: Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout Award (2000)
|2022||Counties of Fauquier (part), Spotsylvania (part), and Stafford (part); City of Fredericksburg (part)||88||Republican||Counties Cities and Towns
Health, Welfare and Institutions
Privileges and Elections
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.