Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Member From: 1807 - 1810
- Birth Date: 1763 Birth Place:
- Death Date: 1810
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Children: Thomas Lanier Spraggins (1769-1863)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Planter
- Additional Info: The Melchizedek Spraggins who served in the House from 1824-1825 is related but is not his son.
1807-1808, 1809-1810 Melchizedek Spraggins died before the 1810-1811 session began and was succeeded by Joseph Sandford.
|1807-1808||Halifax||Propositions and Grievances|
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.