Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Victor Peters Wilson
Member From: 1950 - 1951
- Birth Date: September 24, 1902 Birth Place:Hampton, VA
- Death Date: 02/14/1968
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Hampton High School The College of William & Mary University of Virginia (B.S., LL.B.)
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church Elks Eagles Delta Kappa Epsilon
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Senate of Virginia (1952-1957, 1960-1963)
|1950||County of Elizabeth City; City of Hampton||Democrat||Currency and Commerce
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.