Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
Marvin Giles Graham
Member From: 1948 - 1953
- Birth Date: September 11, 1910 Birth Place:Shawsville, Montgomery County, Virginia
- Death Date: April 26, 1995
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Methodist
- Education: Roanoke College (B.S., 1934) University of Virginia (LL.B., 1938)
- Military Service: USNR (World War II, Lieutenant Commander)
- Occupation/Profession: Attorney
- Memberships/Affiliations: Methodist Church American Legion (former Post Commander) Elks Mayor of Pulaski (1948-50)
|1948||County of Pulaski||Democrat||Appropriations
Federal Relations and Resolutions
|1950||County of Pulaski||Democrat||Printing (Chair)
|1952||County of Pulaski||Democrat||Printing (Chair)
Courts of Justice
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.