Please turn your device to landscape view for wide tables like those below.
B. Earl Dunn
Member From: 1970 - Sp. 1971
- Birth Date: July 31, 1917 Birth Place:Mecklenburg, VA
- Death Date: 01/14/1980
- Gender: Male Race: Caucasian
- Education: Manchester High School
- Military Service:
- Occupation/Profession: Businessman
- Memberships/Affiliations: Hatcher Memorial Baptist Church AF&AM, Masonic Lodge of Strict Observance No. 207 (former master) Scottish Rite Acca Temple Lakeside Masonic Club Lakeside Recreation Association (former president) Glen Allen Kiwanis (former president) Dumbarton PTA (former president) Hermitage High School PTA (former president) West Richmond Rotary Henrico Red Cross (fund drive committee-2 years) Henrico County Association of PTA (former vice-chairman) Richmond District of PTA (former treasurer) Henrico County School Board (former vice-chairman) League of Virginia Counties (executive board, recording secretary) Richmond Regional Planning Commission (chairman)
- Awards: Glen Allen PTA (life membership)
- Other Notable Service and/or Elected Offices: Henrico County Board of Supervisors (former vice-chairman and chairman)
|1970-1971||County of Henrico; City of Richmond||36||Democrat||Agriculture
Counties Cities and Towns
Militia and Police
*The information within this interactive and searchable application has been researched extensively by the House Clerk’s Office. As with any historical records of this age and breadth, there may be discrepancies and/or inconsistencies within records obtained from a variety of credible sources. Any feedback is encouraged at email@example.com.
These options allow users to search the contents of historical records based on various criteria for House members.